• Drawover type, designed to limit the maximum concentration of Halothane vapour to 3% by volume irrespective of the total gas flow through the unit.
• Adjustment is made by means of a ratchet type control valve.
• The glass jar is screwed on to the body and can be quickly detached for easy filling.
• The vaporizer is also suitable for use with Trichloroethylene in low concentrations.
• Without stand and adaptors - for use only with anaesthesia apparatus.
• Goldman Halothane Vaporizer - w/o stand vaporizers consist of a vaporizing chamber, usually a glass bowl or bottle, containing liquid anesthetic and a tap controlling the proportion of gas flowing through it .
• With Stand , Adaptors & Oxygen Tubing with plug-in mount for general use.